Listed below you can find several questions about the e4 TESTIVAL at the Hockenheimring. If you cannot find an answer to your question feel free to contact us at any time:
Which goal pursues the e4 TESTIVAL at the Hockenheimring?
We want to enthuse people with sustainable mobility solutions.
The advent of electric drives in vehicles, scooters, bikes and many more means of transportation develops rapidly. However, the potential end customers are also having reservations. Therefore, it is the goal of the e4 TESTIVAL to offer the end customer an easy and authentic opportunity to test and to get to know the New Mobility’s means of transportation: e-drive and e-xperience.
Everyone who got the chance to test an electric driven vehicle knows their own astonishment about the performance as well as their arising excitement (e-motion and e-xciting).
By running a test, your reservations swiftly break down. A real interest in these new technologies develops which is quite often turning into genuine enthusiasm.
Which exhibitors targets the e4 TESTIVAL?
Producers, dealers, service providers, media regarding e-mobility.
Exhibitors are producers and commercial organizations of (partly) electric driven means of transportation and their accessories:
- electric vehicles (automobile)
- electric vehicles (trucks)
- electric scooters
Which test tracks are available to the exhibitors for the visitors?
An indoor as well as an outdoor course (Grand Prix circuit) is available.
- E-vehicles (automobile/truck) and e-scooters can be tested on the Hockenheimring’s Grand Prix circuit (4.5 km/ 2.8 mi)
- E-bikes are tested on an e-bike course on the pit roof
- For all others (e.g. Segways) there is the opportunity of individual courses on the TESTIVAL site
How many test vehicles should the exhibitors provide?
Exhibitors in the pit lane can provide a maximum of six vehicles for direct testing on the Grand Prix circuit. E-Scooters can be provided in accordingly higher numbers (>10). The same applies to bikes. Further substitute vehicles can be kept at the ready in the exhibitioners’ parking area.
How is the visitors‘ liability regulated?
The organizer carries out a central registration. Therefore, firstly, all visitors are digitally registered. Secondly, all visitors fill out a declaration of liability. This procedure prevents delays at the booths.
When can I register as an exhibitor?
You can make a reservation for your exhibition area in the pits of the Hockenheimring right away. A reservation is merely an expression of interest. Hence, you are not bound to make a booking or payment. You can make a reservation online or by phone under the number +49 (6205) 30517-11.
How does the TESTIVAL’s timescale look like?
- Friday, Oct.-26-2018, from 4 pm to 8 pm: assembly time for exhibitors on the pit lane and roof
- Saturday, Oct.-27-2018, from 9 am to 8 pm: visiting hours
- Sunday, Oct.-28-2018, from 9 am to 5 pm: visiting hours
- Sunday, Oct.-28-2018, from 5 pm to 10 pm: disassembly time for exhibitors on the pit lane and roof
- Should you require more assembly/disassembly time please contact us.
Should you require more assembly/disassembly time, please contact us.
Are the operating resources (e.g. electricity, water, wireless network and WIFI) included in the exhibitor fee?